We accurately prepare:
- 1040 Tax Returns for most individuals.
- Small Corporations, Limited Liability Company and Partnership Tax Returns.
- We know Rental Properties, Business taxes, Investments and other details that go on those returns.
- We prepare Oregon Returns and are experts with Oregon Non-Resident issues.
- We can prepare all 50 State returns.
- We can help with Small Estates and Small Non-Profits.
We have Enrolled Agents and can represent you when your tax return is questioned by a government agency:
- We know Washington Excise Tax returns that are required to be filed by ALL business in Washington.
Small Business Accounting Services:
Small Business must accurately track income and record expenses. This can consume a large amount of your time and effort, distracting you from your business’s core operations. At Northwest Accounting & Tax Service, we can reduce your burden by providing expert bookkeeping, payroll and support services. We will help you understand your business’s financial position, giving you greater control of your growth and continued success. We know QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online and other Accounting Software. We can help you find the most streamline way to track the accounting needs of your small business.
Payroll for your employees and Payroll Tax payments require great care and complicated calculations. Miss a payment, report or how a law changed, the penalties can be very high. We help keep your payroll accurate and timely. With Vancouver being a Washington/Oregon border town, the issues get more complicated and we know how to handle them. Visit with us to see if we can help you with your payroll needs.
Small Business Start Up Consulting:
We want small business in our community to start and thrive. We would love to talk with you and help you get started right. While we are not experts in your trade, we have worked with 100’s of different companies. We can discuss entity types and the things you need to know to keep the Accounting & Tax side in compliance. We can help you understand Washington Sales and Business Tax returns and of course the Federal filing requirement. If you work in Oregon we know that too. We answer your questions and hopefully get you started up right so you can succeed.